Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen Review

Kris and I got free samples of Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen in spray and bottle form from BzzAgent right before we left for our European Extreme vacation. I think everyone knows when you are on vacation and sightseeing, you always get more sun exposure than you would at home. So we brought our Coppertone ClearlySheer sunscreen with us. Even though we got to try the product for free, it doesn't cloud my judgement on this. Protecting your skin is no joke.

First of all - the scent of this sunscreen is amazing! I truly like the very light (almost non-existent fragrance.) I was able to spray the ClearlySheer spray on my hair part every day! Not only does it not smell like sunscreen, but it didn't make my hair greasy! I hate getting scalp burn, and I seem to every time I'm on vacation! Other sunscreens don't play well with my hair - too greasy or hard to comb through/causes tangles. But Coppertone ClearlySheer spray sunscreen worked well. No burn this time, and no trouble brushing after application.

Secondly - the spray is fantastic. Light, effective, lightly scented - it was easy to put this on everyday multiple times a day. Zero burns (we used as suggested). I will buy the spray gladly when we get home.

Thirdly (if that's a word) - the tube sunscreen (30 spf) worked perfectly for Kris's face. (I have to use a higher SPF, so he was the only one who tried this.) Zero breakouts, zero burns - he really liked the tube sunscreen. (Ladies who wear makeup might like to know that the sunscreen is matte, so it can be worn under makeup.)

To make a long story short, we're fans! Coppertone ClearlySheer protected us perfectly on our European vacation.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!