Monday, May 28, 2012

BzzAgent - Filippo Berio Olive Oil

I love olive oil (and I don't mean the skinny love interest of the spinach eating Popeye).

I was ecstatic when I got selected to be in the BzzAgent Filippo Berio Olive Oil campaign.  Try out a new, wonderful olive oil?  Yes please.

Let me tell you, this olive oil has made my mouth very happy.

The Bzz Kit for this olive oil was wonderful.  Inside I found a guide to understanding the different types of olive oil and got a great substitution chart magnet for my fridge.  (Get your own copy here.)

I had no idea that you could take a recipe calling for butter and put in healthier olive oil instead.

Nifty substitution chart fridge magnet
Many a tasty meal has been made with this EVOO, but here are some photos of my favorite grilled chicken with sauteed broccoli slaw and squash using the Filippo Berio EVOO.



Mwah!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!