Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BzzAgent - Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women

I adore BzzAgent. What other way can you try new stuff for free?

The latest of my lucky BzzCampaigns is the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women.

I honestly didn't even know these existed before this campaign. I travel a lot (see my other blog) and think they will be perfect for me. While I haven't put them in for a long walk yet (saving them for the perfect trip), I have squeezed the gel insoles quite a bit and put them in my shoes.  They didn't work with one of the pairs of my shoes - you could see the insole, but they work great with closed toe shoes.




They really do feel as though they will deliver on the package's promises of:
  • gel waves massage foot's most sensitive areas
  • ultra soft blue gel waves provide superior shock absorption
  • firmer dark blue gel provides added support
And, Dr. Scholl's even offers a money back guarantee if you don't love the product.

I was needing something that offered more support on the balls of my feet for the hiking boots I own. I went looking for other Dr. Scholl's products for women at the local Target. I was able to find Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot cushions. While not made of the same smooshy blue gel, they do seem like they will be comfortable.  I have some $5 off coupons if you are interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!