Thursday, October 18, 2012

BzzAgent - Hidden Valley Ranch

I love Ranch.  Maybe not as much as my friend Christie who has stated she'd put "Ranch on ice cream", but I love Ranch.

I've obviously been living under a rock though, because I never realized you could do more with Ranch than put it on a salad or dip things in it.

I never knew there were Ranch packets you could make yourself.  I just thought Ranch came in the salad dressing aisle of the supermarket.

Boy was I wrong.

I got this awesome BzzKit in the mail with a couple of Ranch packets and a bottle of Ranch dressing, and we went to town.  Well...that's not completely true.  I donated the bottle of Ranch to a work function, but we went to town with the packets.

First up...Ranch dip.  Just follow the directions on the packet (sour cream and package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix) and add dill for some kick.  Yummy!


Another night, we tried the recipe that came with my BzzKit for Original Ranch Broiled Chicken.  Boy was this a tasty meal!


What's not to like?  
Hidden Valley Ranch = yum
Olive Oil = yum
Chicken = yum
Free Stuff = Woo hoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!