Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kristy: Word Cloud Maker - Wordle.net

http://www.wordle.net/ is another one of my favorite things. This is really fun to let the students use in the classroom. From writing about things you are grateful for around Thanksgiving to using it as a tool to describe yourself, a character in a novel, or almost anything you can think of, the end result is always cool.


Wordle: States of the United States
A Wordle.net word cloud I made to describe the classes I teach

Wordle: A Journal a student wrote for a class

Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. If you type a word in more often, it’ll make that particular word larger than the others. You can change your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and colors. You are allowed to print the clouds out or save them to the Wordle gallery to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!