Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kristy: Animoto Photo Slideshow

Animoto.com is a fun way to create slideshows to music without any hassle. You can make 30 second ones for free, or you can pay for the unlimited account. Animoto is pretty awesome and allows educators to apply for an Animoto for Educators account. It gives you and your students a free code for 6 months of full access for no cost!

How it works:

Step 1: Upload Photos. It'll tie in to online applications (like Facebook or your online photo hosting sites) or allow you to upload photos from your computer.

Step 2: Choose your 30 second music clip. You can choose from an assortment of songs arranged by genre or upload your own.

Step 3: Publish and save, embed, link, or email your video. Voila!

Here's a quick one I threw together from my first month of my Project 365:



Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



Here's one all about why I love the letter T:


Here is one that I made for Kris as an anniversary present for our 6 year anniversary:



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristy,
    You can also signup for a free unlimited full length videos for educators for 6 months. After 6 months you can apply again to get another 6 months too...

    http://animoto.com/education/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've done this and used it in my web class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!