Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kristy: Homemade Technology Jewelry

I’m really rather lucky, as Kris made me homemade computer jewelry for Christmas.

Here is the bracelet he made of my name:


Kristy bracelet made by Kris
Here are the earrings he created for me. The keys are opposites of each other.



One of the two earrings Kris made me. He also made this pendant and bracelet.



More awesome jewelry by Kris

Everything is really easy and comfortable to wear. It’s all light-weight and he filed all of the edges so that nothing is scratchy.

I think the computer art Kris made me (to be featured later) and this jewelry top the list of my McFavorite Things.



Kristy wearing the earrings Kris made

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!