Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kristy: ebooks galore

Ever since Kris got me a Sony eReader, I’ve been entranced by ebooks. It’s amazing how many free ebooks are out there for the taking. Perfectly free and legal downloads. Of course, there are a great many for purchase, but you can also get some of the newer releases free from the library too.

I’ve found a lot of educational resources free in ebook form too. Amazing Web 2.0, Digital Storytelling, and Hippo Has the Hiccups are just a few of the recent ones I’ve discovered.




Now, chances are I'll never completely replace tried and true books. There is something about turning the pages and seeing my progress that I love...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!