Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kristy: Pho.to photo options

I’ve recently discovered a great website. http://pho.to/ offers some easy photo editing tools, but it also has some great frames for photos. I’ve been playing with their photo presentation widgets today. It’s seriously a fun website for photographers or wannabe photographers (like me).

One of the fun photo options:

One of my kitties poses with a postcard I received from My Terri

More fun photos:

Have you seen Kris?

Reflections of a Righteous Pair of Teachers

A presentation widget of my Project 365 for the month of January:

January Project 365

A different presentation widget of my Project 365 for the month of February 2010:

February Project 365


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate you!
To limit spam, I've enabled moderation on posts older than a week. Please be patient with me!